COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU FEEL AT HOME IN YOUR NEW RENTAL PROPERTY
- You can trust that you’re living in a great home with our exclusive 100 point property condition evaluation.
- Get new air filters delivered to your door. Enjoy higher air quality and lower utility bills.
- Fit hunting for a new place into your busy schedule with free online showing scheduling.
What kind of rent can you afford? Did you know that sometimes purchasing a home can be more affordable in the long run than renting one? Learn more with our rent vs. own calculator.
HOW IT WORKS
We’re committed to helping you find a rental you love, within your budget. Here’s how our process works:
- Ferguson Property Management is committed to providing housing in accordance with all Federal, State and local Fair Housing laws.
All application background checks, including credit checks are performed by CheckPoint, a third party.
- All applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Incomplete and/or unsigned applications will not be considered.
- Applications with information that cannot be verified will not be considered.
- Background checks generally take three to five business days provided that references respond in a timely manner.
- All prospective tenants over the age of 18 must apply.
If you’ve fallen in love with one of our rentals, apply now! Properties go quickly.
How To Apply For Your New Home
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Read and agree to the application guidelines
- Complete and e-sign the application
- Upload the following required documents:
- A copy of a current, government-issued I.D.: Driver License, military I.D., or passport.
- Proof of income: Most recent pay stub showing your year-to-date income; the first two pages of your two most recent 1040 or 1040A from
your tax returns.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony and/or spousal support must be documented.
- If you are unable to upload your documents, please email them to us at email@example.com and reference the address of the home you are applying for.
You can also apply in our office.
The application fee is $45 per applicant over the age of 18. You will be asked to pay online with a credit card, or if you prefer, you can pay in our office by money order or cashier’s check.
*We do not accept cash or personal checks for payment of the application fee. Application fee shall not be greater than the actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by The Ferguson Group, Inc., including the cost of using a consumer background checking service, and reasonable value of time spent processing the application.