Here is Your Free Guide “Should I Become a Landlord?”
Thank you for your interest. Here’s your free guide that includes the top items to consider when becoming a landlord.
For a detailed look at how to determine what you should charge for rent, read our most recent blog post here.
Contact Ferguson Property Management for a quote today!
- We provide you with professional guidance to prepare and price your property for maximum results.
- Simple fee structure with no hidden fees or extras.
- No fees until your property rents.
- We’ll coordinate the marketing of your home with professional signs, digital photography, listing your property on our site and other relevant rental sites.
- We’ll show the property as often as is needed to find a qualified tenant.
- Rigorous background screening means we’ll get you a well-qualified tenant.
- We’ll negotiate, prepare, and enter into a Lease Agreement with tenants on your behalf, and complete a comprehensive Move-In Evaluation.
- Check on your property with our online owner portal.
- We’ll arrange for any necessary maintenance or repairs.
- We collect rent, utility payments, and other fees for you and automatically deposit funds into your bank accounts.
- We will serve all necessary notices to your tenants.